so as some of you know, i now live with my darling boyfriend. Dont get me wrong i am loving it hes great but there are somethings that fucking grind my gears! so heres some things he does that pisses me of.
- walks through the door and takes his shoes off in the middle of the floor in any room
- takes his socks off and leaves them wherever he likes
- puts his dirty dish right by the dishwasher... seriously? are you trying to make me mad
- leaves the bathroom floor soaking wet EVERY SINGLE TIME
- he hits my left boob about 20 times a day as he walks past me
- he always asks me where his stuff is like im his properties keeper!
- He leaves broccoli stalks in the sink! EW
- he moves the coffee table every evening to rest his foot so he can ice his ankle... is my living room a treatment centre?
- He farts really loud all the way to the bathroom in the morning at 5.50am!! FUCK OFF!
- he shits with the door open EVERY TIME!
- he teaches mason the stupidest of things, like to throat punch me... apparently its "banter"
- he uses my phone to look at stupid conspiracy theories. why is he pretending hes intelligent ?
- he puts BBQ sauce over my meals like they taste like shit...RUDE
- he hates that im addicted to instagram. hes such an old man
- he makes out to everyone he hates me but i know hes a big softie that still spoons me most nights!
- Leaves my pegs all over the place when he's really kind and does the washing.
- Empties the dishwasher and puts the stuff back in the wrong places and claims he doesn't know where stuff goes...after 5 months?! Seriously!!
All that being said, hes an asshole, but hes my bloody asshole! he makes me laugh, we play fight, he puts up with my weird outburst even if it does make him want to punch me in the face. But hes the most down to earth guy you'll ever meet, he tells it as it is and keeps things real. hes the best dad and a pretty awesome boyfriend.
I guess what I want you to take away from this is life isnt a fairy tale, the things you see on social media aren't always as they look so dont get brainwashed. Im pretty sure that perfect looking couple wont post pictures of her boyfriends dirty boxers on the floor, heck not even i do,But our partners will annoy us but we have to remember why we're with them, we need to pick our battles and just enjoy each other. I'm sure my man has 100 things that annoy him that I do but we just get on with it and it's just life.