H E L L O 2 0 1 7
Its been a while! Once again the real world took over and i had to give the whole blogging thing a break, But I'm back and to kick things off ive decided to give you the recipe for some slimming world friendly brownies. Two reasons, I've re joined,yes me going it alone failed I was not following the plan at all. Ad secondly christmas is still so fresh not everyone is ready to ditch all the chocolate, well I know i'm not.
So here's some brownies that are only going to cost you approx half a syn each...Basically means you can have about 4. winner!
WHAT YOU WILL NEED;
6 teaspoons of cadburys drinking chocolate
6 teaspoons of sweetner.
- Pre-heat the oven to Gas Mark 4/180
- spray a cupcake tray with fry light
- Separate the egg yolks and whites and set aside.
- In a bowl mix together the egg yolks, cocoa powder, sweetener and vanilla essence.
- A little water will need to be added at this point as the mix will be a little stiff .
- Whisk the egg whites into stiff peaks
- Carefully fold the cocoa mixture into the egg whites so that both the mixtures are well combined.
- separate the brownie mixture into the cupcake tray evenly.
- Bake in the middle of the oven for 15-20 minutes until a knife or skewer comes out clean from the middle of the brownie.
- leave to cool for a few moments and then prize them out of the tray.
They come out ever so yorkshire pudding like. You need to remember that these arent going to be like proper brownies, but they certainly trick the brain for a good five mins,
*quick disclaimer, these are only half a syn if you are not synning the large amounts of sweetener as per the new rules. if you want to protect your losses you could always syn it.I dont as i dont really ever use it.